One of the most frequent questions I get from sellers is how will we advertise your property, next question being where.
As a full service real estate brokerage that understands the needs of today’s real estate marketplace, the Axiom Realty Team offers world class listing and marketing services that are unsurpassed. Of that you can rest assure.
But in order to understand what that means, we have to embrace drastic changes to the way buyers search for homes such as:
- Over 90% of buyers begin their search on the Internet
- Visiting social sites is now the 4th most popular activity – ahead of email. In fact, if Facebook were a country, it would be the fourth largest with 350,000,000 subscribers.
We got that, and built a robust marketing plan which involves a lot more than simply placing your property on the MLS; every broker will do that. Our platform automatically broadcasts your property across over 30 major Internet sites. You might recognize some of them: Realtor.com (#1 nationwide), Google, Trulia, Zillow, Facebook?
Yes, Mr/Mrs Seller…we certainly will advertise your property, but not in print. That’s a little too old-school for us. Come join us on the Internet, where all the REAL buyers are!
But we have to earn your business before we even get that far. Here is what comes first:
- A professional market analysis – because driving your neighborhood, talking to your neighbors, then using Zillow is not enough…really bad, in fact
- A professional consultation – why are you selling? how much time, equity, motivation do you have? These are only some of the factors we will consider together
- How to prepare your home for sale.
- And more
We then talk about what level of service you want – we offer everything from a flat fee to simply put your property on the MLS and you do the rest, to a full service listing where we take you from first showing to closing.
We want to be your real estate brokerage of choice and will do what it takes to earn your business.